Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been published or is not in the process of submission for publication to other media and does not contain elements of plagiarism, and enclosing written statement from the author.
- The manuscript is written in Bahasa or English using the manuscript template of the Salus Cultura: Jurnal Pembangunan Manusia dan Kebudayaan.
- The length of the manuscript is 5,000-7,000 words (without spaces).
- The manuscript should enclose the abstracts in English and Bahasa.
- The paper is submitted in Ms. Word.
Section default policy
Authors who publish in Salus Cultura: Jurnal Pembangunan Manusia dan Kebudayaan agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found over the Internet, Salus Cultura will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any possible ways found over the Internet.