- The manuscript is the original work of the author or is not plagiarized and has never been published or is in the process of being published in other media.
- Manuscripts can be in the form of research results or theoretical studies.
- Manuscripts can be written in Bahasa or English.
- The title, abstract, and keyword is written in bilingual (Bahasa and English).
- The author's name is written in full without a title accompanied by institutional affiliation along with full address and email.
- Abstract written in a maximum of 250 words with a length of one paragraph.
- The abstract includes background, problem formulation, objectives, methodology, results, and discussion as well as research conclusions.
- The length of the manuscript is 5,000-7,000 words.
- Typing using Microsoft Word with A4 paper size.
- The systematics of writing include (1) Introduction: contains background, literature review/theoretical framework, and research objectives (2) Method (3) Results and Discussion (4) Conclusion (5) References.
A minimum of 25 references must be cited from reputable journals. All references in the manuscript should use Mendeley References Manager with APA Style.
Download Submission Script Template
Download Author Information